Global software development company, well known in the digital area.
Project’s scope is related to CRM data integration (cleansing and migration process):
- Create and update account information and assisting in overall data integrity;
- Heavy involvement in mapping tasks related to CRM integration of recently acquired companies ;
- Work with Sales Teams and other Stakeholders to assist them in ad-hoc day-to-day requests/activities (reporting, forecasting, opportunity management, data cleansing & mapping, general issues/questions, etc.);
- Support other ad-hoc projects as determined by Manager of Sales Operations.
- Help maintain sales territory assignment rules;
- Create Opportunities in Salesforce that help Sales Teams manage and forecast their pipeline;
- Create various reports to facilitate Sales Processes.
The candidate will collaborate with diverse groups and develop relationships with a range of organizations, being able to interpret and present insight into the customer data.
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
- Accuracy is essential as the team is responsible for providing vital data to multiple teams across the organization which rely on it to complete their daily tasks and job functions.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- MS Excel skills are required in order to handle large data sets.
Nice to have:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in performing sales operations and/or data analysis.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a bonus.