The Data Loss Prevention Junior Analyst plays a very important role in preventing and managing data leakages in the company.
The activity involves analyzing and managing alerts in the data loss prevention system by setting the implications of alerts for emails and other channels. The analyst will ensure that monitors and performs all specific reports based on recurrent alerts and contacts.
– Monitoring alerts in order to prevent loss / leakage of sensitive and confidential data
– Manage and analyze all alerts received through the Data Loss Prevention system
– Act according to the procedures and execute the circulation and classification of each alert received
– Ensures that it reports all systems that have the potential for data leakage in the areas of activity.
– Real-time communication with the investigation and crisis management teams, regarding the identified situations, ensuring the cessation of all process vulnerabilities and / or data loss
– The role refers to the ability to perform analyses and research based on actual data loss vulnerabilities. Identified risks and malicious behaviors then contribute to improving the data management process
– Respects the deadlines and the requirements agreed with the investigation department, acting through the means established in order to resolve the alerts
– The analyst ensures that all confidential information is protected and there is no leakage of information both inside and outside the company.
– Advanced English (B2-C1)
– MS Office knowledge (power point, excel, big data)
– Understanding the risks associated with information security
– Knowing the laws on information security is an advantage
– Professional experience in security is a plus