Database Integration Expert – Oracle APEX Developer
The enhancement for the overall Public and Private Cloud activities like DBaaS, Nutanix IronCloud, Pivotal, Build your own CI (TCI).
To develop, maintain, analyses and support AWS cloud compute infrastructure services and technology solutions for European applications and customers.
To plan and engineer of the private and public cloud infrastructure and implement data flows of Private / Public Cloud and Hybrid cloud solutions into central DWH.
- Data collection of several private and public Cloud IT solutions, data transformation and aggregation with SQL and PL/SQL
- Automation of data load and data analysis by Shell, SQL/PLSQL scripting and REST API
- Continued performance tuning of Cloud infrastructure data load
- Define and develop SQL procedures inside central database to provide Cloud Management report and KPI dashboards
- Application development, design and architecture with Oracle APEX solutions
- Provide Senior Management or Business report requests by analysis by using SQL statements across
- At least 2 years experience with Oracle database administration and strong skills in SQL/PLSQL development
- More than 1 year experience with Oracle APEX development
- Experience of working in large multi-national / multi-cultural teams and matrix organizations
- Experience to analysis and understand complex processes and explain it simple
- Multiyear experience in Unix / Linux Shell and SQL scripting
- Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripts, AWK, HTML