DC Network Senior Solution Engineer
Responsible for all aspects related to the network infrastructure in a Data Center including decision on technology, capacity planning and requirements gathering from the customers matching key network aspects such security, reliability, high availability, load balancing and redundancy. Evolve legacy setups to new and standard network designs and components removing operational risk.
- Migration planning and design to evolve legacy network environments into new network components and services
- Provide best in class Solution design for Local Market services to achieve highest availability, service performance as well as scalability of designed solution
- Outline global network design standards to maximize efficiency and standardization across all the local market services
- Collaborate with operational risk stakeholders and other risk owners during the scoping of design policies, optimization initiatives and projects
- Capacity planning
- Solution owner and definition of network standards, solutions and building blocks.
- University degree in technology [e.g. engineering, telecommunications, computer science]
- Strong background and experience in network services
- Broad understanding of IP protocols at all layers of the stack and extensive experience with routing, firewall, network virtualization and switching technologies.
- Deep network knowledge, being able to lead the technical aspects of a Data Center network
- International experience and background in a complex business environment, as well as the ability to work across an international and distributed team in a complex business environment, fluent in English
- In-depth knowledge of IT, DC technology and process standards, well developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics.