You will work at creating a tool to debug embedded software running on wide range of proprietary devices.
With the increasing complexity of modern SoCs, access to the most comprehensive suite of debug and
trace solutions is critical to reduce time-to-market and validation effort.
Some of the advanced features include heterogeneous multicore debug, secure debug, cross triggering and others. This Debugger is used for pre-Silicon tools development and post-Silicon board bring up.
world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications
- Understanding modern computer architectures (Arm and others)
- Understanding Arm CoreSight architecture and debug technology
- Working in pre-Silicon environments (simulation, emulation)
- Creating complex debugger software for state-of-the-art devices
- Working with internal teams to understand new debugger features
- Collaborating with HW validation teams when implementing new debugger features
- Working closely with other tools teams – Flash, DDR, eclipse based IDE, Testing
- Providing support to Debugger customers worldwide
- Helping with HW set up in the lab
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++
- Previous familiarity of JTAG, board design, GDB internals, compilers, Linux, RTOS is a plus
- Scripting (Python, Tcl/Tk) is a plus
- Experience of automotive electronic systems, including software and hardware
- Working experience in a requirement driven process ideally with Atlassian suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language)
- Experience of working in a global team environment
- Good embedded understanding – the job requires working with HW platforms
- Good C programming