Design Engineer – NVI (SDN-NFV)
Telecom Technology Center for Europe.
- Analyse, evaluate and work-out the requirements for a demand in accordance to the Demand Management Process.
- Manage LLD for international projects.
- Manage the project lifecycle, coordinating suppliers engage with peers and other stakeholders during the development and implementation phase in accordance to the Delivery Management Process.
- Prepare mid and long term technology plan, in line with Vendor’s roadmap and technology evolution, to cope with customers’ and traffic growth ensuring service quality and network performance according to business requirements
- Prepare mid and long term financial planning activities (Detailed budget, regular budget updates and Long Range Plan)
- Evaluate Vendors’ technical and commercial offers and support SCM and VPC activities during commercial negotiations with the Vendors
- Ideally Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Several years professional experience in telecommunication or IT
- Knowledge of IT standards
- ITIL, ETOM and project management techniques (e.g. Prince2) knowledge
- Strong focus on engineering and architecture of NFV/SDN solutions
- In-depth knowledge of data centre infrastructure, cloud, virtualization architectures and operational processes
- Cloud computing architecture and design (IT and Telco)
- Work from Home – Up to 2 days per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
- Work with tried and trusted web-technology