DevOps Engineer – Automotive project
As a Dev-Ops Engineer, you will operate, maintain, and configure the IT systems providing Connected Vehicle Cloud Services for an Automotive Manufacturer.
It is required to have a good level of understanding and experience of Linux servers & environments, networking, and databases. Needs to understand how to use certain technologies, follow the guidelines & be able to resolve issues quickly or collate detailed information and in-depth investigation before raising to other teams or relevant partners.
- Support and lead entire architecture(Linux Based) for Connected Vehicle Services;
- Perform deployments, configurations, and solving on various components;
- Guide in the analysis of major incident root cause as needed;
- Develop custom scripts for the automation of certain operational tasks and service monitoring of
Connected Vehicle Cloud.
- Administrate SQL databases – Postgres;
- Experience with Unix/Linux with standard Linux tools & scripting language (e.g Bash, Python);
- Good knowledge on: Git, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience in supporting Cloud environments: AWS/Azure
- Good understanding of monitoring tools: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack;
- Experience with microservices-based architecture and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) and
internet protocols like HTTP, HTPP/2, RTP, RTCP, RTSP, RTMP, UDP, ARP, ICMP
- Experience in systems automation, configuration management, automated server builds it is a plus;