Europe’s market leader on premium services in mobility and “on the road” supply, for trucks and car fleets.
- Setting up CI/CD pipeline templates using Azure DevOps for deployment artifacts
- Work within the software development team and ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Supporting with the migration of legacy applications to a container first environment
- Setting up application monitoring, log-management solutions for containers.
- Collaborating with other DevOps engineers in setting up automation processes
- Knowledge in Build Management, Deployment and Release Management Automation and Experience with creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (GitHub, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Experienced with containerization technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with public cloud platforms: preferably MS Azure
Experience with any of the following would be a plus:
- Monitoring & performance management: Prometheus, Grafana, Instana
- Linux administration, Ansible
- Programming language: preferably Java or Go
- Frameworks: Spring (Boot)