DevOps Engineer – Public Cloud (Mid – Expert)
Telekom multinational comapny – Global team.
- Build, operate and support 24*7 public cloud infrastructure services and technology solutions for European wide applications and customers;
- Design, plan and implement a growing set of public cloud platforms used to provide mission critical
infrastructure services to internal group customers;
- Constantly analyse, optimize, reduce costs, migrate and transform the global legacy IT infrastructure environment into cloud ready & cloud native solutions;
- Act in a consultative manner to assist markets and group functions to understand Public cloud
capabilities and offerings.
- Driving public cloud solution automation and integration activity for public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
- Build and deploy public cloud infrastructure by using deployment scripts and templates;
- Develop Ansible and Python scripts for infrastructure automation like “user creation”, “security hardening”, etc;
- Migrate existing on-premises applications to public cloud;
- EC2, ECS and VPC operations activities in AWS, Azure or Google cloud;
- Storage allocation and maintenance in public cloud by using S3, EBS, Glacier, Azure Storage block blob, Azure Storage disk & Azure Data box, etc;
- Deploying and resizing of EC2, Azure virtual machine instances on live running environments;
- Manage public cloud load balancers and DNS;
- Providing professional technical consultancy and support to all Cloud-related programmes and existing environments.
- Expertise with Public Cloud Technology, Network, Security and Platforms (like AWS, Azure, Google,
- Experience with DevOps concept in public cloud environment;
- Demonstrable knowledge in setting up VPCs and creating new environment in Public cloud;
- Expertise in Public cloud services like instancing, storage, load balancers, storage, DNS, VPN gateways;
- Expertise in automation and workflow like Cloud Formation templates, Ansible and Python scripts, Terraform, etc;
- Expertise in troubleshooting TCP, Subnetting, routing, NAT, etc;
- Expertise in managing backup and restore in public cloud environments;
- Extensive knowledge in monitoring, troubleshooting Linux/Unix, Windows, Apache and network services;
- 2+ or 4+ years experience in cloud computing infrastructure.
Nice to have
- Good documentation and communication skills;
- AWS architect/operations associate certification with experience;
- Work experience using Agile principal’s infrastructure/cloud operations.