DevOps/ System Integrator – Cloud
You will be working within a SW Development team, but being focused on Automation and Software Integration, with an Operations/System Administration component which gets much smaller according to the level of experience in automation.
The scope of the project is to implement and integrate innovative services in a cloud for future cars (autonomous vehicles).
Multinational Telecom and Software Development company.
You will be exposed to a complex architecture running on multiple continents, working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.
- Responsible for administrating complex systems and platforms that contribute to evolution of Connected Vehicle, Autonomous Vehicle.
- Unix/Linux administration, deploying applications.
For more advanced engineers, depending on previous experience or ability to learn:
- Automate existing deployment / maintenance processes.
- Query databases ( MySQL, Oracle).
- Create/Develop, debug scripts ( Bash, Perl, Python).
- Perform deployment process on different environments: testing / production / UAT deployment of enterprise applications.
- Maintenance and troubleshoot Java EE containers (JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat).
- Troubleshoot configuration issues in server applications.
- Create documentation for deployment process. E.g. Method of Procedure..etc.
- Coordinate with other teams while performing deployment activities.
- Communicate deployment phases to all counterparts.
- OS administration knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Linux, Windows.
- Good level of knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and REST protocols.
- Knowledge of English spoken and written at a level sufficient to maintain relationships with colleagues and corporate organizations.
- Desire to learn and work with the following technologies/concepts.
Nice to have or mandatory according to level of experience:
- Understanding of complex distributed systems.
- Experience with scripting languages: Ksh, Bash, Perl, Python.
- Experience in testing or production deployment (SIT, UAT, Pre-Production) according to the knowledge of the methodologies and processes related to management of testing /production systems;
- Previous experience in the use of procedures for Deployment/Configuration Management (Puppet, Ansible).
- Experience in systems integration, including management of issues of interconnection, communication, configuration…etc.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (or others).
- High level of expertise of Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WEB Logic, JBoss, IIS.
- Good experience with Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySql.