Within a technical governance department of the software excellence engineering center of 120 people, you will carry out your mission in an agile organization (SCRUM or similar methodology).
You will work as a DevOps specialist with all the project Agile teams of the center (scrum master, developers, testers, QA/Integrators, PO) in the operational area but also with technical leaders, system architects, project managers and team leaders on methodology and means & tools dedicated to the development and customization of high-tech systems in the field of digital identity.
Our playground: the identification, authentication, and securing of people and objects.
Our areas of expertise: artificial intelligence, biometrics, cryptography, embedded systems and
software and cyber security.
Our promise: With our technology and innovations, only you can be yourself.
Our ambition: Imagine tomorrow and profoundly change the daily lives of citizens of all countries.
Our markets: civil identity (ID, passport), smart payment and telecom transactions, smart cards,
public security and border security.
You have a real expert role supporting different development-integration-test teams with following responsibilities:
- Set up a repeatable process to check the quality of the software developed including the setup of a chain of control tools that will perform at each step.
- Propose and guarantee the application of the standards methods and tools associated with development, integration and qualification work.
- Define and enforce security rules to software development improving the robustness of applications and their resistance to attacks
- Define and set up with the teams the standardized CI / CD pipelines,
- Build blocks allowing to deploy in our virtualized environments in an automated and flexible way
- Capitalize with other DevOps engineers of different products on continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines, so to be able quickly bring tool changes to all developers, and to be able quickly launch new projects.
- Assemble terraform or Ansible building blocks and patterns to be reused across teams
- Work with our operational maintenance experts to prepare the “go to agile production” processes that will be adapted to our products, in line with Agile practices
- Set up the Blue / Green, Canary relase… deployment processes, which will be necessary for the hot migration of our applications. Set up standard monitoring solutions allowing the operation of our products
- Micro services architecture
- Web Technologies, Application Servers (JBOSS), Java / J2EE
- Webservice: SOAP, REST
- Authentification Opend Connect
- Maven Artifact repository administration: Nexus, Artifactory
- Tools development: script (python …), Bash shell, KSH, AWK …
- Strong knowledge of Queueing and federation services: Rabbit MQ, Active MQ, WebSphere MQ, Pacemaker, Corrosynch
- Strong knowledge of at least one cloud environments: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Oracle and NoSQL relational databases (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructures: OS (Windows, Linux), virtualization and containerization of the environments (OpenStack, Vmware, Docker), using orchestration tools (Kubernetes, …) network components (SDN, VXLAN), security components, …
- Test tools: TestLink, Jira, SOAtest, Jmeter, X-Ray.
- Automation and scheduling tools: Jenkins, Ansible.
- Good knowledge of the test profession from unit tests to customer acceptance tests.
- Good knowledge of the life cycle of a software development project in Agile (specifications, developments, tests …) with deep knowledge of test of from unit tests to customer acceptance tests.
- Experience with R&D project is a plus
- Knowledge in software development: Java, J2EE, JBOSS application servers