Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) – Developer
Europe’s market leader on premium services in mobility and “on the road” supply, for trucks and car fleets.
- Design new processes in electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Develop mappings and processes as well as application software within the EDI environment
- With the help of our standard connectors, you implement a variety of interfaces between the individual systems and support the fast and efficient connection of partners
- You support the production operation for the EDI application software
- Ensure communication between services and data transfer, working mostly with common protocols and document formats (e.g. SFTP, SOAP/REST, XML, CVS, EDIFACT, IDoc).
- Depending on knowledge and level of experience: get involved in development of APIs, specific software/middleware layers or automation.
- Experience in conception and implementation of solutions in an EDI environment
- Experience in IT process handling based on ITIL, with a focus on change, incident and release management
- Working in an agile environment is familiar to you. Ideally you have first hand experience with an agile methodology such as SCRUM, KANBAN etc.
- In-depth knowledge of process, mapping and MFT programming
- Solid English skills (written and spoken )
- You like to work conceptually and analytically and are characterized by an independent and responsible way of working
- University degree (business, computer science, industrial engineering) or equivalent technical training
Nice to have:
- Background in Java development, preferably middleware
- Familiarity with web service development (SOAP / REST)
- Previous experience with Business Integration Suite, version 6.7 from SEEBURGER)