As part of this highly energetic, global and innovative team, you will be involved and participate in various development phases of next generation machine learning and vision system.
Your responsibilities include:
– Embedded SW design, implementation and performance optimization based on the underlying HW platform/DSPs/Accelerators.
– Production level SW development including programming framework, algorithm libraries and drivers.
Embedded SW development
– Working knowledge of C and/or assembly, and scripting tools such as python/perl
– Experience with embedded RTOS (Linux, QNX, GHS INTEGRITY, or similar)
– Working knowledge of processor architecture & micro-architecture (SIMD/GPGPU/NEON)
– Solid hands-on software design and development experience on embedded computing
– Experience with Source Code and Configuration management tools such as git
– Good analytical and communication skills
– Attention to detail, self-motivated
– Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player
1. Prior knowledge of DSP programming and framework (i.e.: OpenCL, OpenGL, CUDA) development including analysis, performance benchmarking, low level debugging.
2. Solid math/algorithmic knowledge, optimization experience especially in the area of DSP,
deep learning, computer vision, or image processing
3. Experience with compiler optimizations
4. Knowledgeable about SPICE, MISRA, automotive development process
Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering