Embedded Networking Engineer
We are looking for engineers passionate to develop networking functionalities that are offloaded on advanced HW accelerators present on next generation high-performance multicore Layerscape devices.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced embedded networking developers and Linux maintainers and be part of an enthusiastic software development team
Also you will:
- Add new networking functionalities that are exposed to the Operating Systems and Networking Applications
- Design the architecture of the device drivers, port them to the new architectures and manage the core offloading on accelerators
- Work with differentiating Networking and Crypto accelerators (DPAA 2 and DPAA 1)
- Develop solutions for the validation of the software products
- Collaborate with HW/SW teams for creating optimal designs and implementations
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
- Software development experience of device drivers
- Embedded application development, using C programming; Programming proficiency in the “C” language is required.
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- Programming in Python, shell makefile scripting
- BSc degree in technical field