We are looking for a highly innovative and passionate engineer to join our software team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive software systems.
In your new role you will:
• Define integration of software components in Autosar stack
• Lead the software development for latest microcontrollers, Battery Cell Controllers, transceivers following ISO26262 with high safety requirements.
• Assure an out of the box experience for BMS software
• Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
• Collaborate with multiple teams(hardware design, PCB design, system, customer support etc.)
By joining our Bucharest team, beside an attractive salary package, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high
performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
• At least 7 year of experience in embedded systems
• Developing SW following the AUTOSAR specifications
• Programming experience (ANSI C)
• Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, transceivers, external flash, etc.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• Developing battery management solutions using embedded controllers
• Electronics and working with data acquisition equipment, logic analyzer, oscilloscope
• ARM architecture know-how
• Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, transceivers, external
• XML and IDEs integration