– 24h/7days monitoring of the company’s Network (RAN, Core, VAS, Fixed), using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s;
– Escalates complex technical problems to 2nd Line Operations in order to solve incidents as soon as possible;
– Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
– Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities to solve the outages;
– Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills.
– University degree: Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology;
– Knowledge of telecommunication services and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM);
– Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB – based);
– Good communication skills;
– Team working oriented;
– Good Knowledge of English and other languages (German or Italian is a plus).