– In case of incident assure troubleshooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of IP Network;
– Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network;
– Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis;
– Assure planned work activities, network roll out, software upgrades and parameter changes in fixed network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities;
– Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the fixed network;
– Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network.
– University degree: Faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology;
– Very good knowledge of networking principles and protocols: FTTx technologies, GPON, DSL, DSLAM, IP (Routing, Switching), QOS, equivalent knowledge of CCNP/CCIP;
– Good knowledge of transmission technologies: DWDM, ASON, SDH, OTDR;
– Analyze and interpret traces (wireshark traces, network element traces, logs);
– Team working oriented;
– English (spoken and written).