Front Office Receptionist
We are looking for a Receptionist with excellent communication skills and customer-care attitude. You will be a part of the Administrative Department and you will have the opportunity to work in an active environment and grow as a professional, offering support to almost 500 employees
- Greet, welcome and direct guests to the appropriate person or office.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Arrange travel and accommodations when necessary.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings.
- Manage meeting rooms and monitor their availability.
- Ensuring meeting rooms are presentable and fully stocked.
- Register hardware equipment in our internal inventory data base.
- Maintain ID badges and guests passes.
- Assist with onboarding new employees, such as setting up office space.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Purchase weekly protocol products.
- Provide active support for organizing internal and external events (e.g. workshops, meetings, teambuilding’s).
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Very good communication skills, pro-activity, customer-oriented attitude, able to work with deadlines.
- Team focused – agreeable, supportive, helpful, collaborative.
- Very good planning and organization skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Basic courtesy and diplomatic abilities are important maintaining a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- 1-2 years of experience on a similar position in a multinational environment is a plus but not mandatory;
- Student / Recent graduate;
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Rewards package includes basic medical services and a minimum of 21 days of vacation. Plus, we offer:
- Working in a multicultural environment.
- Competitive salary package.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Luncheon Vouchers.
- Week days from 8:00-17:00 or from 10:30-19:30, including 1-hour lunch break.
As a Receptionist you will be the interface between the company and external suppliers, visitors and guests. Your duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful in your role, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You may have to deal with emergencies, while streamlining office operations.
Join us and you’ll be part of an international team!