FTTH Integration Engineer
We are now looking for an Service & Resource Fulfillment Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
Your work will in part from our customer legacy.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work;
- Execute product configuration;
- Execute integration and migration work;
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test;
- You will work to identify and drive improvements;
- Post project activities;
- E2e technical understanding;
- Execute test.
Skills and preffered qualifications:
- Back office operations (preferred) for the transmission networks: FTTH, WDM;
- Minimum FO experience on transmission networks;
- Basic knowledge of FTTH – GPON technologies;
- Transmission architectures and technologies GPON;
- IPv4, Ethernet MPLS, VPWS and VPLS knowledge;
- Huawei U2000 alarms and monitoring;
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills;
- French language capabilities minimum A1.2 level.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or min 1 year of experience;
- Domain experience: TX any other domain is a plus;
- Creating & innovating;
- Applying expertise & technology;
- Analytical learning and researching skills;
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations;
- You will need good planning and organizing skills.