Full stack Senior Developer- Java+Go
The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Their ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
They’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to their robust culture and dynamic working environment. Their global team acts as one using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. They’re driven and curious, and they value all ideas, especially bold ones. And their strong culture extends far beyond their own walls. They leverage their corporate social responsibility framework to support their communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
Their technical solutions – and their methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what they do and how they do it.
- Participate in definition of new software product features and software interfaces.
- Participate in the analysis, design, development, code review and maintenance of cross platform software components
- Interact with project management, technical leads, testers and other developers and teams for understanding the features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing, performing development testing and bug-fixing to deliver high quality releases on time.
- Develop high quality software independently and rapidly.
- Evaluate and integrate third party software.
- Develop unit tests and perform feature/integration testing.
- Desire and flexibility to switch between different technology stacks
- Experience with consuming and exposing APIs (Rest or others)
- Experience with Distributed System and Communication
- Experience with docker containers and Kubernetes
- Good analytical reasoning skill
- Good programming skill and experience
- Good problem solving and design skill
- Experience with Network or Element management systems, or embedded devices is desirable.
- Experience with product life cycle and tools like Version Control System, bug tracking system, Project Management Tools
- Experience with Debugging and Profiling tools
- Knowledge on CI/CD pipeline, GitLab, BitBucket are added advantage.
- Experience with Virtualization VMware, KVM, OpenStack, and Cloud AWS, Azure is added advantage
- Familiarity with Linux virtualization tools, Linux or Docker containers is considered a plus
- Desired – Knowledge and interest in Ethernet and networking technologies.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ideal candidate will have a BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.