Europe's market leader for premium services covering all aspects of on-the-road supply and mobility for truck and car fleets. We provide you with intelligent solutions of the highest quality that reliably help you to refuel cheaply, stay mobile, and work efficiently.
- You will work as part of an agile development team with members from Romania, Germany, and Ukraine to design, estimate, develop and implement software solutions that satisfy the business requirements.
- You will work closely with the team on a comprehensive Java-based product consisting of web front ends, back end APIs, and standalone microservices, using Azure cloud. General and in-depth experience with Java concepts are a must, in addition to strong knowledge of relational databases, APIs, and front-end technologies.
- You will be part of the Customer Product Services organization, which is focused on delivering high-quality software services for the our customers, which is reachable via ww(web).
- Responsible for planning, development and operations of web applications for our products
- Developing web frontends for Java web applications and microservices for application servers and cloud environments
- Responsible for applications and porting to other infrastructures (primarily cloud environments)
- Part of scrum team
- Implementation of CI/CD pipelines
- Implementation of deployment scripts for containerized environment
- Support in creating an end-to-end solution architecture
- 5 years of Application design/development experience as FullStack Engineer;
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in reading, writing, and setting up Kafka topics
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases and UI/UX design
- Proven experience in developing in a CI/CD environment with test automation
- Experience in building and deploying to Azure (or comparable cloud environments)
- Organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Ability to lead and mentor the team