GPU Software Drivers – Technical Lead
Develop and drive technical decision for the latest graphics, video accelerators and image processing accelerators focused on Automotive applications.
this GPU driver team belong to GTEC (Graphics Technology Engineering Center), is responsible for enabling graphics for all application processors covering broader markets. We now further expand R&D in Bucharest to cater to the rapidly growing eCockpit and infotainment business.
- Develop and deliver the qualified GPU software drivers for Automotive processors.
- Low level driver development and enablement of EGL, OpenGL ES, Vulkan, OpenCL, OpenVX, 2D, OpenVG, WebGL, etc.
- Linux-based graphics platform support for Android, Wayland.
- GPU bring-up with SoC simulation, function validation on silicon.
- Will be working on Linux Kernel Drivers, KMS/Display Rendering(DRM) framework.
- Enablement of features including warping, GPU compressions optimized for multiple displays.
- Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience or Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years
- Experienced with C/C++ programming on ARM embedded system with Linux/Android.
- Development experience with OpenGL ES/Vulkan/Direct3D driver
- Exposure to Hypervisors and Virtualization
- Fluent English read/write/speak capability
- Good spirit on teamwork. A passion for innovation and a willingness to constantly challenge the status quo.
Nice to have:
- Linux DRM graphics or 2D driver experience
- Experience with/ motivation towards offering guidance or coaching junior-mid engineers