Incident Manager with Spanish
We are looking for an Incident Manager with Spanish to join our Global Network Operations Center.
As Incident Manager, you will be part of a 24×7 team that is responsible to lead the recovery of Critical and Major incidents, restoring the services, securing a minimum impact in the end user experience.
- Lead the technical recovery teams involved in the troubleshooting.
- Coordinate between the Ericsson teams, vendors and customer to recover the services in the shortest timeframe.
- Ensure a clear and timely communication with the external and internal stakeholders.
- Follow the Incident Management process and secure SLA compliance.
- Act as technical escalation point for internal stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate incident reports.
- Education: Degree in Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science/Electronics or equivalent
- Prior experience in similar roles in IT or Telecom industry
- Knowledge of ITIL or other good practice frameworks used in IT or Telecom
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle difficult situations
- Adequate sense of urgency
- Customer management skills, ability to interact with different levels of management
- Fluency in Spanish
- Communication and prioritization skills
- Solution-oriented attitude
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills
- Continuous service improvement approach
- Willing to work on shifts
- 80% office (4 days in office)