Accountable for developing and optimizing integration for multiple applications and services to the API Gateway. Services to ensure an effective and stable way of bringing APIs and micro-services into one integration layer.
Responsible to integrate complex tools andapplications for overall E2E Automation. Use deep technical expertise to develop and implement automated infrastructure workflows Collaborate and discuss Automation requirements with other GDC Teams, propose and implement solutions for overall E2E Automation, based on new features, services, products, environments.
Accountable to Analyse and troubleshootautomation issues.
Support automation proof of concepts.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• General development skills – no specialisation
• Strong User communication skills required
• Good knowledge of data center environments
• Agile methodologies
• Understanding of DevOps principles
• REST/SOAP APIs
• Linux & Windows systems
• Troubleshooting methodologies