Infrastructure Integration Expert- Solution Arhitect
The engineer is responsible for the integration of capabilities of existing tools and services onto a centralised API gateway. Key activities are to elaborate on necessary use cases, technical feasibilities, publishing existing APIs on Apigee API gateway and finally developing micro services to enrich existing capabilities.
The engineer is responsible for the integration of capabilities of existing tools and services onto a centralized API gateway. Key activities are to elaborate on necessary use cases, technical feasibilities, publishing existing APIs on Apigee API gateway and finally developing micro services to enrich existing capabilities.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Accountable for developing and optimizing integration for multiple applications and services to the API Gateway. Services to ensure an effective and stable way of bringing APIs and micro-services into one integration layer.
- Responsible to integrate complex tools and applications for overall E2E Automation.
- Use deep technical expertise to develop and implement automated infrastructure workflows
- Collaborate and discuss Automation requirements with other GDC Teams, propose and implement solutions for overall E2E Automation, based on new features, services, products, environments
- Accountable to Analyse and troubleshoot automation issues
- Support automation proof of concepts
- Responsible for design and architecture standards
- Responsible for creating procedures
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- General development skills – no specialisation required
- Strong User communication skills required
- Good knowledge of data center environments
- Agile methodologies
- Understanding of DevOps principles
- Experience in multinational environments
- Good English language skills
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- REST/SOAP APIs (advanced level)
- JAVA/Python/C#/Golang (advanced
- Linux & Windows systems (advanced
- Docker (intermediate level)
- AWS (intermediate level)
- Git (advanced level)
- Troubleshooting methodologies (advanced level)
- Apigee – API Gateway
- Open API
- Kubernetes (basic level)
- CI/CD pipelines (basic level)
- Jira (basic level)