Single Point Of Contact to Europe Region Customers, handling the commercial relationship with the company.
The employing company is a world leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space, developing innovating products in the fields of: Augmented identity, biometrics, identity and data security, mobile payments.
- Manage the daily business and the orders supply chain for the SIM card business;
- Build remotely a trusted relationship with clients, maximize loyalty and satisfaction throughout out clients;
- Issue and follow-up commercial offers;
- Capture customers’ technical requirements and follow-up validations;
- Ensure business renewal and coordination with the sales field organisation;
- Secure the purchase orders, their execution internally with factories through various ERP systems, the delivery of the goods and the invoicing;
- Understand your customer business trends to translate them into a sales forecast;
- Introduce customers to a digital experience through the use of a B2B web portal;
- Good written and oral communication skills with B2B customers : ability to create a personal relation of trust, understand the business, in order to support clients’ requests on a daily basis;
- Ability to work within a complex environment in terms of tools, systems and processes (internal ERP, complex supply chain flows, detailed reporting
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation with dual reporting (local & global) and regular interactions with a large number of people around the world to better serve your customers;
- Good understanding and handling of business operations tools & reporting (forecast, budget);
- Proven autonomy, reliability and capacity to manage complex situations (from a sales and logistic point of view);
- Ability to work in a fast changing industry
- Professional level in English mandatory
- A second European language (French, Italian or Spanish) is needed.
Nice to have:
- experience with SAP, AX and Salesforce are a plus);
- experience in manufactured products or electronic products is a plus;
- Any previous experience in selling telecom, network services or equipment
· Office based position, very limited travels;
· Direct interface with customers over the phone, emails and web portal;
· The Inside Sales role will be managing customers remotely to secure the historical smart card business;
· Coordination with commercial field teams who interface with the customers face-to-face;
· Training will be provided according to individual needs (ex. SAP/ Microsoft’s AX, industry, job speciffic technical aspects, etc.).