Integration and Qualification Engineer
You will participate in the integration and qualification of high-tech systems in the field of digital identity. Within the project for which you work, you will be responsible for carrying out and / or managing the integration, qualification and deployment of the system to be delivered to the client.
Artificial Intelligence, biometrics, cryptography, embedded systems and software and cyber security.
- Work closely with upstream teams in defining specifications, architecture and subsystem development and with the downstream teams in charge of system deployment and support.
- Guarantee the application of the standards of methods and tools associated with integration and qualification work.
- Define the tests of the perimeter entrusted to you as well as the associated testing facilities by ensuring traceability with the requirements of the perimeter.
- Set up the test benches necessary for carrying out this integration / qualification work and, if necessary, develop the test tools needed to carry out this work.
- Carry out the integration and qualification tests, log the test results and the anomalies observed during the tests in the adhoc tools.
- Conduct with the development teams and / or IT specialists (virtual environment, network, databases …) the analysis of the anomalies observed during the tests and then ensure the validation once this corrected.
- Participate in the deployment of the solution on the customer’s site as well as in the technical acceptance with the customer.
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in Computer Science.
- Solid 3 years in the integration and qualification of the software.
- Good knowledge of the life cycle of a software project (specifications, developments, tests …)
- Good command of MS Office tools.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus.
- Web Technologies, Application Servers (JBOSS), Java / J2EE
- Webservice: SOAP, REST
- Tools development: script (python …), Bash shell, KSH, AWK …
- Strong knowledge of Queueing and federation services: Rabbit MQ, Pacemaker, Corrosynch
- Oracle and NoSQL relational databases (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructures: OS (Windows, Linux), virtualized environments (OpenStack, Vmware, Docker), network components, security components, …
- Test tools: TestLink, Jira, SOAtest, Jmeter.
- Automation and scheduling tools: Jenkins, Ansible.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Motivated by obtaining a result by providing a quality service (risk analysis / quality monitoring process – process of release of deliverables).
- Autonomous and have the sense of clear and synthetic reporting.
- Good knowledge of the test profession from unit tests to customer acceptance tests.
- A real curiosity in the field of computer technologies applied to the information system and a good knowledge of agile development processes.
Joining our Romanian Engineering Center of Biometric Solutions means:
- Joining a team of Engineers passionate about new computer technologies.
- Working with technical gurus.
- Designing, developing and customizing products such as border access control solutions, citizen identification, research and identification of people for national security.
- Participation in the deployment of our products to our customers worldwide.
- Shining with your IT skills.
- On arrival, you will benefit from an on-boarding program that will allow you to quickly increase your skills.