Integration and Qualification Leader
You will lead 2 cross-functional Agile teams ( Integration Engineers, QA and BA).
You will participate in the integration and qualification of high-tech systems in the field of digital identity. Within the project for which you work, you will be responsible for the overall project integration strategy (definition of axes & test plans, scheduling of tests, definition of test resources ...) and the management of integration work, of qualification and of deployment of the system to deliver to the customer.
World leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space. Company’s main area of expertise is in Augmented Identity, Biometrics, cryptography, embedded systems and software and cyber security.
- Ensure the maturity of the system through the indicators of the different phases of tests (subsystem tests, integration tests & qualification tests).
- Manage integration and qualification activities in technical and calendar terms.
- Apply and participate in adapting of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Manage a technical team.
- Provide the technical interface with other teams (joint tests) and client (FAT support).
- Work closely with upstream teams in defining specifications, architecture and subsystem development and with the downstream teams in charge of system deployment and support.
- Guarantee the application of the standards of methods and tools associated with integration and qualification work.
- Define the tests of the perimeter entrusted to you as well as the associated testing facilities by ensuring traceability with the requirements of the perimeter.
- Set up the test benches necessary for carrying out this integration / qualification work and, if necessary, develop the test tools needed to carry out this work.
- Carry out the integration and qualification tests, log the test results and the anomalies observed during the tests in the ad hoc tools.
- Conduct with the development teams and / or IT specialists (virtual environment, network, databases …) the analysis of the anomalies observed during the tests and then ensure the validation once this corrected.
- Participate in the deployment of the solution on the customer’s site as well as in the technical acceptance with the customer.
- Good knowledge of the life cycle of a software project (specifications, developments, tests …)
- Web Technologies, Application Servers (JBOSS), Java / J2EE
- Webservice: SOAP, REST
- Tools development: script (python …), Bash shell, KSH, AWK …
- Strong knowledge of Queueing and federation services: Rabbit MQ, Pacemaker, Corrosynch
- Oracle and NoSQL relational databases (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructures: OS (Windows, Linux), virtualized environments (OpenStack, Vmware, Docker), network components, security components, …
- Test tools: TestLink, Jira, SOAtest, Jmeter.
- Automation and scheduling tools: Jenkins, Ansible.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Motivated by obtaining a result by providing a quality service (risk analysis / quality monitoring process – process of release of deliverables).
- Autonomous and have the sense of clear and synthetic reporting.
- Good knowledge of the test profession from unit tests to customer acceptance tests.
- A real curiosity in the field of computer technologies applied to the information system and a good knowledge of agile development processes.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus.
- Use and integrate new exciting technologies.
- Design, develop and customize products such as border access control solutions, citizen identification, research and identification of people for national security, etc.
- Participate in the deployment of our products to our customers worldwide.