Integration & Qualification Engineer
You will participate in the integration and qualification of high-tech systems in the field of digital identity. Within the project for which you work, you will be responsible for carrying out and/ or managing the integration, qualification and deployment of the system to be deliver to the client.
World leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space. Area of expertise of the company is artificial intelligence, biometrics, cryptography, software and cyber security.
- Work closely with upstream teams in defining specifications, architecture and subsystem development and with the downstream teams in charge of system deployment an support.
- Guarantee the application of the standards of methods and tools associated with integration and qualification work
- Define the test of the perimeter entrusted to you as well as the associated testing facilities by ensuring traceability with the requirements od the perimeter.
- Set up the test benches necessary for carrying out this integration / qualification work and, if necessary, develop the test tools needed to carry out this work
- Carry out the integration and qualification tests, log the test results and the anomalies observed during the tests in the adhoc tools
- Conduct with the development teams and/or IT specialists (virtual enviroment, network, databases,…) the analyis of the anomalies observed during the test and then ensure the validation once this corrected
- Participate in the deployment of the solution on the customer’s site as well as in the technical acceptor with the customer
This is a new team which will be composed of 7 Engineers with different levels of experience. The following requirements depend on the level of experience.
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in Computer Science, related discipline or relevant background/experience.
- Good knowledge of the life cycle of a software project (specifications, developments, tests…)
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus.
- Web Technologies, Application Servers (JBOSS), Java / J2EE
- Webservice: SOAP, REST
- Tools development: script Python, Bash shell, KSH, AWK, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Queueing and federation services: Rabbit MQ, Pacemaker, Corrosynch
- Oracle and NoSQL relational databases (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructures: OS (Windows, Linux), virtualized environments (OpenStack, Vmware, Docker), network components, security components
- Test tools: TestLink, Jira, SOAtest, Jmeter.
- Automation and scheduling tools: Jenkins, Ansible.
- Autonomous and have the sense of clear and synthetic reporting.
- Good knowledge of the test profession from unit tests to customer acceptance tests.