IoT Preventive Maintenance Engineer L1
What you will do? Well you’ll have to promote preventive maintenance identifying and
implementing the best approach and procedures to minimize reactive interventions and prevent service unavailability – because you know the future is IoT !
Your day to day with us:
- Provide IoT / M2M advanced monitoring.
- Specialized monitoring support for top IoT customers.
- Perform hypercare activities.
- Develop, coordinate and promote best practices in service support activities for the effective functioning of the services.
- Develop and support the improvement of tools (automation) in order to promote preventive maintenance.
With activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Be pro active and act as a team player.
- Fluency in English.
- Availability to work on shifts 24×7 – we’ll need you to be aware at all times about the changes.
- Experience in operations of large scale IT/Network applications and services in multi-national environment.
- Knowledge of ticketing tools, especially Remedy and JIRA.
- Experience in Machine Learning and monitoring automation.
- Experience in IoT/M2M – would be a plus for you.
- Experience in automation (Ansible).
- Linux/Unix command line and Windows
- Work from Home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.