IP 2nd Line Support Engineer
A Telecom Technology Center for Europe, building new teams in the Bucharest offices.
Manage networks and nodes within the Core IP domain of our customers. This includes:
- 2nd Level Assurance Support activities
- 2nd Level Preventive maintenance activities
- 2nd Level System Administration activities
- 2nd Level Incident/Problem Management activities
- On regular base covering the 7×24 Call-out responsibility
- Provide input, implement and verify improvements in processes
- Verify and implement configuration changes
- Solid knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of routers, switches, firewalls, proxy servers, VPN concentrators, traffic analyzers
- Solid understanding of service provider networks, internet network architecture and routing products.
- Understanding of Routing Protocols like BGP, OSPF, ISIS.
- Good experience with the following solutions under MPLS protocol (Layer 2/3 VPN)
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with equipment manufactured by Cisco, Nokia, Huawei, Redback, Juniper, Extreme
- Experience with Nokia products like: 7750 routers, 7850 omniswitch
- Experience with Fortinet products like FCR3950, FGT620
- Cisco (CCNP, CCNP SP (old CCIP certification)) /Juniper (JNCIA, JNCIP-SP) certifications
- Understanding of Telecom Mobile Networks like 2G/3G/LTE
- French communication skills will be a plus