• Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for IP Network Elements.
• In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
• In case of incident assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of IP Network.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis
• Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in IP network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities.
• Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the IP network.
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and
operations activities in the network
• Very good knowledge of networking principles and protocols: IP technologies, IP (Routing, Switching), BGP, MPLS (option A/B/C), RR, Layer 3 VPN and Layer 2 VPN/VPLS/EVPN, IS-IS, OSPF, VPC, equivalent knowledge of CCNP/CCIP;
• Good knowledge of firewalls: Checkpoint/Juniper/CISCO ASA/ F5/Nokia/ Fortinet or equivalent.
• Hands-on Huawei Routers, Nokia-ALU products
• Basic Linux operation/experience (networking and tcp dump)
• Team working oriented.
• English (spoken and written)
• University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology
• 1-2 years of experience in IP Network Operations and Maintenance activities
• CISCO/Juniper trainings and certificates or equivalent.