As IP Integration Engineer you will be involved in End-to-End IP activities, starting from solution design, development, testing, towards integration and acceptance.
As main tasks you will face:
- Requirement engineering in cooperation with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Hands on integration and configuration
- E2E IP connectivity solution design
- Design/Implement and Maintain security policies
- Coordination of configuration changes in production
- Documentation of the implemented solutions
We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions. You will be part of a professional environment, having hands-on exposure on the newest hardware equipment.
- IP Networking working experience at least on professional level (CCNP, JNCIP)
- Datacenter and Security.
- Juniper and Cisco equipment knowledge.
- Ethernet, fiber and copper standards.
- Switching, vlans, link aggregation.
- Routing Protocols(internal and external)
- MPLS Services: IPSEC VPN, MPLS L3-VPN, MPLS L2-VPN, Inter-AS MPLS-VPN
- High Availability Features
- 10+ years of experience in engineering/operating networks
- 5+ years of hands-on experience on CLI of network elements from Cisco (ASR9k, ASR1k, NCS, Nexus) and Juniper (MX)
- Linux knowledge is a plus
- A10 and Fortinet knowledge is a plus
- Advanced communication and documentation skills
- Good English speaker and communication skills