The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Their ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
Global Network Operations:
o Owns engaging, solutioning and supporting network infrastructure (Data, Security) locally and globally.
o Troubleshoot complex network (LAN, WAN, DNS, etc) and firewall-related issues.
o Proactively pinpoint and eliminate network performance bottlenecks impacting business workloads.
o Steadily improve network uptime
o Secure the network from malicious internal attacks
o Provide technical leadership and expertise in escalations, P1-P3 incident response tickets.
o Continuous improvements – leads and participates in Problem Management, Post-mortems, root cause analysis and accelerate/advance the resolution of incidents impacting the Critical Production Environment & pro-longing escalations
• Global Network Solutions, Projects and Technology:
o Contribute in exciting global projects – site build-outs, new acquisitions, new technology deployments, technology refreshes, security etc.
o Pilot company’s commercial network management and visibility solution.
o Stabilize newly deployed cutting edge network solutions
o Potentially assist with business engagement/stakeholder communications for new deployments or continuous improvement initiatives. Candidate needs to be comfortable with collaborating closely with business stakeholders.
o Willingness to work flexible hours including weekend and holiday coverage for any operational or project needs
We’re looking for a diversely skilled, experienced network engineer with these qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
• 3 years of hands-on network and security experience with minimally a Cisco CCNA or CompTIA Network+ Certification.
• Other Industry certifications would be a plus – Cisco CCNP, MCSE, ITIL.
Required skills and knowledge:
• Good knowledge and work experience in LAN / WAN / WLAN / SDWAN / Data network technologies and Telecom Providers.
• Cisco Routing and Switching including EIGRPP, BGP, VRFs, etc.
• Experience in Cisco, Nexus, Juniper, Viptela; including VDCs and VPCs.
• Experience in Load Balancers (F5, A10), Riverbed WAN optimizer, Bluecat. Infoblox
• Good understanding of IP/DNS, Security, QoS.
• Experience with Palo Alto and Cisco Firewalls
• Experience with real time Network monitoring and diagnostic tools including Riverbed Cascade, Wireshark, Solarwinds, etc.
o High attention to detail and skilled at problem analysis and troubleshooting.
o Ability to meet deadlines and do well under pressure
o Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
o Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
o Strong sense of urgency and track record in resolving issues effectively
We offer an attractive employee benefits package that covers:
· Personal and professional development tools;
· Internal library;
· Medical subscription for employee and family members;
· Flexible working hours;
· Work from home;
· Competitive salary package based on performance;
· Access to sport activities, and many others.