VON Consulting and telecom customer
Resourcing Consultant focuses upon the delivery of all permanent and interim resourcing requirements. Responsibilities include sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending internal / external candidates for all job levels. The Resourcing lead delivers end-to-end resourcing activities and supports the development of the talent attraction strategy.
Typically reports to the Senior Resourcing Manager.
– May manage third party providers;
– Draws on best practice knowledge and in depth understanding of resourcing to improve the quality of hires, and potential of those hired to meet the business objectives and local market talent agenda;
– Supports operational excellence throughout the resourcing process and aspires to create an unmatched candidate experience;
– May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
– Inputs into the functional recruitment and attraction decisions to deliver resourcing requirements as specified by the business function;
– A technical expert with an in depth understanding of resourcing concepts to deliver business requirements, resourcing forecast and relevant diverse candidates to the business in a timely manner;
– Demonstrates strong communication and diplomacy skills to manage relationships with key business stakeholders, HR Business partners and Centres of Expertise;
– Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of the delivery of quality hires to support Vodafone meeting its business objectives and supporting the local market talent agenda;
– English a must