Java full-stack Developer
We are searching for a Web Application Developer in the NTS (Network Test Solutions) department for our Wi-Fi products.
Web based application for our Wi-Fi portfolio, written using an internal web platform based on Angular for the front end and Java for the backend.
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Participate in definition of new software product features and software;
- Develop high quality UI and backend/middleware components;
- Very good knowledge of Web application technologies such as HTTP server, HTML5/CSS, and Angular (or comparable frameworks).
- Very good Java and Object Oriented software design skills, algorithms & data structures; Very good knowledge in other OOP languages like C++ and C#, with a desire to develop in Java is acceptable
- Good understanding of UI – middleware communication
- Passionate to improve user interface and overall user experience. Good understanding of usability concepts.
- Ability to interact with many internal (sometimes external) customers;
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills;
- Good programming experience in other languages like Python, C++, Go;
- Working experience with Client/Server RESTful application development;
- Experience with microservices architectures and container/orchestrator technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working in an Agile team;