We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical application for public cloud and private cloud.
- The application needs to monitor and configure multiple remote network appliances and synchronize their state providing High- Availability and 99.9% Up-time.
- The synchronizations need to be made in a concurrency safe manner that adds more interesting challenges to the job.
- Our project includes the next technologies: Java Core, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Docker, Git, PowerMock.
Java Developer responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency application for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance;
- Contributing in all phases of the development life cycle;
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Respect codding standards and architecture standards;
- Refactor the legacy code to patterns;
- At least 3 years of hands-on Software Development experience;
- At least 2 years proven working experience in Java development, including:
o Object Oriented analysis and design;
o Design patterns;
o Data structures;
- Experience with Client/Server application development;
- Experience with test-driven development;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;