As Java developer you will be responsible for creating Java based applications that contribute to the evolution of various Portals including Self-Care and Customer Care.
You will be part of the full life cycle development phases that includes solution design, development, unit testing, integration and acceptance testing support.
You will be exposed to a complex architecture working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.
- Good understanding of Java Enterprise and Spring technologies
- Hands-on experience using GIT
- Knowledges in Linux (RHEL)
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy the ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams