Java Developer – EDNA Project
- Be a member of EDNA team and take part in all development activities such as: SW architecture and solution design, coding, testing and verification, product maintenance, automation, and documentation handling
- Develop prototypes to evaluate new algorithm in actual projects
- Assure close alignment with existing software and code structures during feature development
- Collaborate closely with customers
- 2+ years of experience on Java,
- Relevant experience with SQL databases.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, GIT (or any other VCS)
- Basic Linux and networking skills
- Understating HTML, CSS, HTTP, REST
- Good English level
- Great teammate, flexible mind and results oriented.
- Innovative, proactive, and learning attitude.
- Self-organization, knowledge-sharing, and collaboration skills.