Java Senior Software Developer
You will play major role within the team that develops state of the art products and solutions based on company's technologies, with plenty of opportunities to advance your technical skills and get exposure to new technologies. You will design, develop, customize and maintain software components and support integration and deployment with your expertise. You will also work on improving the team performance by coaching more junior members, actively identify and propose new ways to make things work better.
World leader in Augmented Identity and Biometrics solutions, for mobility space and national security.
Develop new software features, modify and customize existing software components. Maintain existing code and software components.
Assists team members on development and other tasks.
Take lead in the design of features within your area of expertise.
Take lead in development of critical features and components.
Participate in the definition of technical architecture.
Create and review technical documentation and specifications.
Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology.
Master the product development process.
Clarify and refine requirements with Product Owner/Business Analyst.
Be the technical reference on multiple subjects.
Continuously explore evolution of software development techniques and tools.
Coach more junior members of the team.
Support project management by providing high level estimates.
- Backend: Linux, Java EE, JBOSS, EJB, CDI, JBPM, JPA, Hibernate and related technologies.
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo
- Communication: https, REST, SOAP
- Cloud: docker, kubernetes, AWS, Azure
- Tools: JIRA, SVN, git, maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Confluence
- Experience with biometric technologies
- Real passion for digital
- You’re self-motivated individual with attention to details and strong problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Let Us Know If You Have Experience With
- Prime Faces (JSF)
- WebSphere MQ, Active MQ
- Jasper reports
- Active Directory and LDAP
- Join Agile team and work with technical gurus.
- Shine with your IT skills.
- Use and develop new exciting technologies.
- On arrival, you will benefit from an onboarding program that will allow you to quickly increase your skills.