Europe’s market leader for premium services covering all aspects of on-the-road supply and mobility for truck and car fleets. We provide you with intelligent solutions of the highest quality that reliably help you to refuel cheaply, stay mobile, and work efficiently.
- You will work as part of an agile development team with members from Romania and Germany to design, estimate, develop and implement software solutions that satisfy the business requirements.
- You will work closely with the team on a comprehensive Java-based product consisting of web front ends, back end APIs, and standalone microservices, using Azure cloud. General and in-depth experience with Java concepts are a must, in addition to strong knowledge of relational databases, APIs, and front-end technologies.
- You will be part of the Customer Product Services organization, which is focused on delivering high-quality software services for our customers, which is reachable via ww(web).
- Responsible with the conception / implementation of automated integration test landscape and you take responsibility for bringing it to life.
- Act as a test automation evangelist/expert and establish the best practices and processes to take our quality to a new level.
- Actively participate in our Reporting product sprints, contribute towards business goals
- Work on extending our already automated (regression) software testing with the support of modern tools like Cypress / Selenium, Git, Azure DevOps
- Manual testing of the implemented features, act as a checkpoint for taking new features live in production, perform UAT tests
- Quality assurance in agile and classic process models, from reviewing the requirements and test design to test planning and implementation
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Close coordination with the other development teams and inclusion of test integration requirements from them to ensure high quality
- (2-4)+ years of Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Knowledge of various programming languages (e.g. Java, Typescript)
- Experience using acceptance testing tools (ex: Selenium, Ranorex, Cucumber, Cypress)
- Experience using project tracking software (ex: JIRA)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Nice to have:
Knowledge of a cloud platform (Azure, AWS)
Knowledge on messaging systems (Kafka)