• Work with other architects and team members to design and execute the technical
implementation of Microsoft Endpoint Manager solution in an automatic way, by leveraging
connection to Microsoft Graph, using Azure DevOps services and Automation accounts.
• Recommend a solution that aligns with the business needs and requirements (discuss benefits and
• Able to articulate pros & cons of the architecture decision across a wide spectrum of factors in
Secure Modern Workplace – e.g. vulnerabilities, latency, storage, startup/shutdown, compatibility,
automation, productivity, etc.
• Design and execute configuration profiles and items to avoid any human interaction in Production
• Identify system problems and recommend solutions to improve processing efficiency and stability.
• Assist and improve processes related with day-to-day Endpoint Manager service delivery.
• Ability to develop automated solutions. (Using Azure technologies, look to automate and
recommend solutions that improve the user experience, system stability and increase productivity)
• 7+ years of relevant IT experience in Azure and administering enterprise level IT infrastructure
solutions within multinational organizations
• Solid experience in the field of technical documentation and the ability to present complex
interrelationships in an easy and understandable way.
• Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces
• Ability to plan and manage changes in a production environment while reducing user impact
• Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company
and/or client needs
Furthermore, you have:
• Demonstrated experience with technologies such as: Azure DevOps, Automation accounts, Logic
apps, Azure Functions, Azure Log Analytics
• Proven experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager service, Microsoft Graph integration with other
• Knowledge about Azure AD, On premise AD, security groups
• Working experience in Transition Projects.