The L2 Support Team leader is a customer-orientated role, which is responsible offering
technical expertise, mentoring and coaching the L2 Engineers in Digital Trust Services Team in order to
provide exceptional customer service.
World leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space.
- Responsible to coordinate the activities of the DTS L2 Support team, its priorities and
continuous improvement, under the supervision of the DTS Support Manager
- Lead by setting the example, encourage creativity, curiosity and constant improvement
- Identify tasks requested by the customer that do not fit in the maintenance scope and
initiate change requests accordingly
- Incident update using ticketing tools
- Maintains communication with customers and other Support Teams inside the
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goals
- Support and motivates others, encouraging them to achieve their goals, in alignment
with organizational goals
- Encourages their staff to think and act independently where appropriate
- Seeks opportunities to provide people with new challenges and opportunities to
- Discover training needs and provides coaching
- Communicate clear instructions to team members
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with internal and external customers
- Explores the customer’s situation with them to develop a fuller understanding of the underlying need
- Monitor team members participation to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Create reports to update the company on the team’s progress
- Distribute reports to the appropriate personnel
- Responsible to answer customer requests and questions
- Responsible to maintain the applications according to the agreed OLA and SLA
- Connects remotely to servers in order to gather necessary information, analyze and
- Execute remote interventions and monitoring activities when necessary
- The work is done from our Bucharest and Otopeni offices during business hours but is expected to also carry and respond to the 24/7 support phone and intervene when necessary.
- Experience of supporting business application systems and an understanding of their architecture
- (4-6 years of experience in technical/customer support services)
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of command line Unix standard tools (Linux, Unix) and Windows operating
- Knowledge of shell scripting (bash, sh, ksh, awk)
- Knowledge of SQL and database engines administration (MariaDB, Cassandra,
- Networks: TCP/IP, HTTP, Telnet, SSH
- Experience with any monitoring tool (Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, Zabbix)
- Customer oriented. Focused on problem resolution
- Team player who is self-motivated and can also work independently.
- Strong documentation skills, strong written and verbal communication skill
- Strong understanding of support activities such as troubleshooting performing installs/deployments, upgrades, patches (nights and weekends included)
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Advanced level of English. French is a plus.
Nice to have:
- Degree in engineering with main focus on computer science and telecommunications
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, SaltStack
- Programming knowledge in C/C++, Java, Phyton is a plus
- Web applications knowledge (Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS application server) is a plus
- ITIL Basic knowledge in particular in Incident Management, Problem Management
- Experience of managing projects and of project management methods and tools.
The compensation package is at a competitive level, related to the competences and
Extensive training and excellent professional environment.