- Leading a team of concept engineers defining the architecture of our Sensor chips;
- Understand product requirements and translate them with your team into development specifications for innovative Sensor chips;
- Manage your direct reports including recruiting, performance assessment, coaching, training and development;
- Personnel resource planning in alignment with project managers;
- Alignment of project tasks with all other functional areas (Circuit Design, Test Development, Component Verification, Application Engineering, etc.);
- Alignment of tools and processes with other sites and central functions;
- Definition and implementation of working processes;
- Cooperation with universities and research partners;
- Supporting department and site Manager.
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics, Automation & Computer or related disciplines;
- Management and leadership experience in an industrial environment;
- 6+ years of R&D experience in semiconductor industry or a company developing complex HW and SW based products and systems;
- Experience in simulation and modelling of electronic systems, knowledge of appropriate tools (SystemC, MATLAB …);
- Experience in system-partitioning of electronic systems;
- Good understanding of development processes for system or product development;
- English fluent.