If you love operating systems and have a passion for embedded programming, then this is for you. We are looking for engineers passionate to develop functionalities that are sent upstream in the Linux Kernel and uboot communities.
You will hack on Audio for their architecture, you will learn a lot about Linux kernel internals, digital audio interfaces, device trees, DMAs, clocks, DSPs,. and you will work on next generation multimedia application processors.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced Linux kernel and Sound Open Firmware developers, with upstream maintainers and be part of an enthusiastic software development team.
- Design and implement new Audio functionalities, port them to the new architectures
- Upstream Linux and uboot device drivers, kernel subsystems (ALSA), user space tools and port them on new architectures
- Upstream new Sound Open Firmware features
- Collaborate with the external HW/SW teams and open source communities
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
- Graduate from Computer Science or Electronics and Telecommunications
- Linux development. Knowledge of C programming
- Comfortable with git would be a plus
- Scripting language such as Python would be a plus