The company is at the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Their ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
Leads research and development–related projects using in-depth experience to influence results
Add new features
Troubleshooting of system and kernel issues
Generate releases of the Linux OS platform
Solves complex problems using in-depth experience
Research and scoping for new networking / Linux technologies
Develop unit tests and perform feature/integration testing.
• Minimum of 3-4 years professional experience
• Experienced knowledge with C++ development
• At least intermediate knowledge of C development
• Knowledge of Linux
• Knowledge of algorithms & data structures.
• At least basic knowledge in networking technologies.
• Good English verbal/written communication skills.
• Familiar with network virtualization concepts
• Scripting knowledge (Bash and Python are nice to have)
• Some experience working with Git
• Enthusiastic approach to learning new things and integrating them into our products
• Docker / Kubernetes deployment knowledge
They offer an attractive employee benefits package that covers:
• Personal and professional development tools.
• Internal library.
• Medical subscription for employee and family members.
• Flexible working hours.
• Competitive salary package based on performance.
• Access to sport activities, and many others.