The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization.
- Work with the latest products and technologies.
- Participate in analysis, design, development and maintenance of our network protocol emulations (e.g. IPsec, PPP, DHCP)
- Create and maintain new kernel network related drivers;
- Experience with Linux programming and debugging (user space/kernel);
- Good knowledge of Linux drivers/kernel modules programming.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming languages
- Good networking knowledge;
- Good knowledge of multithreading programming;
- Good algorithms/data structures knowledge;
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technologies;
- Desire and ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Performance driven and having a proactive attitude.
- OOP knowledge would be appreciated;
- Knowledge of script languages (bash/python);