Linux Infrastructure Support
World leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space.
- Responsible to maintain applications;
- Assists clients by answering their requests and questions;
- Connects remotely to servers in order to gather necessary information, analyze and resolve client’s incidents;
- Reports incidents using ticket tracking tools;
- Maintains communication with customers and support higher levels.
- Customer oriented, focused on problem resolution;
- Advanced level of English, knowledge in French is a plus;
- Knowledge of command line Unix/Linux (Red Hat, Solaris, Ubuntu, CentOS);
- Knowledge of Oracle, MSSQL Server and SQL queries is a plus;
- Team player who is self motivated and can also work independently;
- Willing and able to learn quickly new skills and technologies;
- Willing to work in 12 hours shifts (nights and weekends included), to cover 24/7 operation;
- Degree in Engineering with focus on computer science and telecommunications.