Linux Vulnerability Expert
- It is involved in projects to develop and implement software solutions / programs in accordance with customer requirements and job competencies.
- It defines technical requirements, designs, configures, implements and tests SW (OS) solutions for IT projects with impact on IT infrastructure in line with global standards.
- Responsible for the planning, scheduling and execution of all regular maintenance changes, of all new service deployment changes, and of security related patching across the Linux/UNIX estate
- Use automated tools to pinpoint vulnerabilities and reduce time-consuming tasks
- Use available manual testing techniques and methods to gain a better understanding of the environment and reduce false negatives
- Ensure, control and improve the security protection to vulnerabilities related to Data Centers.
- IT Systems Administrator, 3-5 years’ experience
- Experience with Linux (Red Hat, CentOS, Suse, Ubuntu or Debian) > 2 years
- Hardware Architecture
- General knowledge of cyber security
- Flexible, proactive and independent in gathering knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Romanian.