Maintenance Project Manager – Augmented Identity and Biometrics Projects
Global leader in Biometrics and Augmented Identity for the mobility space.
Maintenance Project Manager is responsible to define maintenance strategy (planning & effort estimation quotes) from presales phase and upon project award, ensures management and correct execution of all warranty and maintenance support actions for projects under Public Security and Identity business unit.
Has the overall responsibility for service levels defined as per the contractual obligations of the projects and the resulting customer satisfaction index.
The MPM is also responsible to ensure costs are kept to minimum and new business is developed by identifying complementary business opportunities.
Synchronize with the technical resource:
- Ensure that the specificity of his project has been presented and explained to the technical resource staff.
- Communicate regularly the support staff allocated to address his projects issues, to ensure good progress on those items.
Manage the Maintenance Contract in place:
- Responsible for proof reading maintenance contracts and communicate its components to the support staff.
- Follow up with contractors and sub-contractors concerning the maintenance contracts.
- Monitor the financial part of the contract to ensure constant cost control.
- Communicate directly with quality department to ensure application on his projects.
- Liaise with other project managers to ensure smooth ensure smooth transfer from Build to Run of the projects until the Handover to support.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in managing project or customer support;
- Experienced in the implementation or support of complex information systems (database, network, IT security) and / or system architecture);
- Excellent English skills;
- Very good French skills;
- Good understanding of SLA management;
- Contract and customer business knowledge;
- Sense of service, ability to anticipate, analyze and understand the ultimate need;
- Ability to travel mainly in Europe and North Africa.
This is a new team opening in the Bucharest office and in the initial stage it will be composed of 6 Advanced Support Engineers, 3 Maintenance Project Managers and 1 Team Leader.
Clients are generally public or private organizations who have solutions in the area of Biometrics and or Augmented Identity, implemented by the company.